Reservations at Château Salverte can be made via our website, by telephone, by email or through partner sites.
Payment is via credit card or cash.
Holiday vouchers are not accepted.
If you cancel your stay, the following fees apply as soon as you inform us of it:
- Reception of your cancellation more than 2 weeks before the expected arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- Reception of your cancellation less than 2 weeks and at least 8 days before the date of arrival, you will be billed an amount equalling half the cost of your stay.
- Reception of your cancellation less than 8 days before the date of arrival, as well as a non-arrival on the day your reservation starts, you will be charged the total amount of your stay.
- A stay of several nights that would be shortened will result in the invoicing of 50% of the remaining nights with a minimum of one night, as compensation.
- If, in exceptional circumstances beyond our control, we are obliged to cancel your stay, we will propose an alternative solution and anything you have paid will be refunded.
- If necessary, we reserve the right to change the room initially booked by the guest to a room of the same or higher capacity. In such a case, the cost of the reservation remains unchanged.
Arrivals are from 4pm and for the tranquility of our guests, until 10 pm. In case of late arrival, please let us know.
Departure before 11.00am.
Breakfast is served in the dining room, from 8.00am to 10.00am. On prior request, breakfast can be served earlier.
For peace of mind
All guests are asked to respect a certain decorum to ensure the premises remain quiet and for the hosts’ peace of mind. The Château Salverte is non-smoking and you are not allowed to light candles or incense.
For hygiene and noise reasons, pets and animals are unfortunately not accepted. In case of departure of a customer motivated by the refusal of his animal, no refund can be considered.
The capacity of each room is clearly stated. You may not add extra beds.
Lost items & damage
Guests are responsible for lost items if there is any deterioration or damage in rooms and common areas and must inform us as soon as possible.
The Château Salverte can be accessed with a key and remote control for the gate which you will receive upon arrival. In case of loss a participation of 20 € will be required.
Private car park
Walled car park in front of the château. The gate is closed from 10pm to 8am but accessible by remote control.
Our prices are given without VAT.